Pacquiao vs Mayweather live stream

  •  Pacquiao vs Mayweather live stream, Pacquiao vs Mayweather tickets, Mayweather vs Pacquiao undercard, floyd Pacquiao vs Mayweather, Pacquiao vs Mayweather live
    Floyd Mayweather: "First off I have to thank my father - an unbelievable trainer and person. I have to thank Showtime, MGM Grand, so many social media outlets, Al Haymon, Team Pacquiao - it has been a long road but we are here now.
    http://directv24.com/boxing-live.html

    "May 2. Fight of the century. The best fighting the best. Manny is one of the best fighters of this era, our game plan is to be smart just like we have been in the previous 47.
    "The world cannot miss this fight. It will be action-packed. I am working hard in the gym, dedicating myself to the sport because I have never wanted to win a fight so much in all my life and I'm sure he wants to win just as badly as I do.
    http://directv24.com/boxing-live.html

     http://directv24.com/boxing-live.html

    "One thing I know about sport. When you lose it is in your mind. If you lose once it is always in your mind. From an early age I was pushed to be a winner and be the best that I can be.
    "I have to be thankful that we have all come together as one to give the world what they want to see. May 2. The world stops. Mayweather v Pacquiao the biggest fight in history. Thank you."
    Floyd Mayweather
  • There is a touch of the Apple new product announcement about this presser, when it comes to Mayweather's turn on the podium, so grave is his intonation that it's as if he's about to introduce a watch that doubles as a device that makes dreams come true. They're pretty much done for now, I think...
  • manny Pacquiao
    Manny Pacquiao: "I believe this is what you've been waiting for since five years ago. The fight is on and I know you're very excited. I know we will train hard for this fight and we will do our best to give you what you want. I'd like to thank God for this opportunity. I came from nothing into something and it's all credit to the Lord.
    "I would like to thank [trainer] Freddie Roach for being very nice to me, [promoter] Bob Arum and Team Pacquiao. I'd like to thank the fans, the media, Showtime, HBO for making this fight happen so thank you and God bless."Pacquiao vs Mayweather Live, Pacquiao vs Mayweather live stream, Pacquiao vs Mayweather tickets, Pacquiao vs Mayweather undercard, floyd Pacquiao vs Mayweather, Pacquiao vs Mayweather live, Pacquiao vs Mayweather 2014, Pacquiao vs Mayweather may 3, All Access Pacquiao vs Mayweather, Pacquiao vs Mayweather all access, Pacquiao vs Mayweather weigh in fight video, Pacquiao vs Mayweather The Moment,
     http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/boxing/31790943